adminKeymasterAugust 20, 2020 at 3:27 amPost count: 76
Packages equaling Up to 22,000 RMB/Month
NOTE: 20,000 RMB = approx. $2800 USD, $4000 CAD/AUD, £2200
Salaries are area specific
Our new larger-city contracts offer:
*18,000 RMB – 22,000 RMB per month
Our mid-sized city packages offer:
*15,000 RMB – 19,000 RMB per month
*Salary amounts include 1,000 accommodation allowance per month. Teachers are also able to make up to 3000 RMB each month for optional project involvement. Examples of projects include curriculum development, social media support, and our monthly idea-sharing initiative for teachers helping teachers.
- Teaching kindergarten to primary aged children
- Planning your lessons using our MEF World developed curriculum
- Creating a fun and engaging lesson plan that will make students want to learn
- Monitoring student progress
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- English must be your native language/mother tongue. (As per China government policy, the foreign language teacher should teach only the language of his/her native tongue.)
- Hold a passport one of the following countries: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
- Clear Police Check
- Be suitable to a kindergarten environment
- High energy and a kind presence required
- Some Chinese companies put age the max. age restriction of 40 years of age, as the visa is more difficult to get if you are older.
This is case-by-case, and not official, but if you are older you may want to choose a different country with lower visa restrictions.
- If you have tattoos that may not be suitable to a kindergarten environment, you should be able to hide them.
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES (Each position is slightly different and we would review the specifics together before approving the location with you, but this will give you a good idea of what is offered):
- Full Arrival Support (We will help with everything from picking you up, helping you get an apartment, getting your SIM card, WIFI, bank account, where to eat, where to shop, and all of the daily life needs sorted.)
- Free TEFL Certification Course
- All Chinese official holidays
- Choice of Free flight to China paid upfront OR 6,000 RMB bonus after 6 months
- Processing Chinese Z Visa work permit
- Airport pick up, arrival support
- Up to one-week free hotel accommodation on arrival (until apartment is confirmed)
- Healthcare Coverage: 80% of insurance companies coverage fees paid for
- Up to 10,000 RMB Accommodation expenses Loan (cash advance for accommodation deposits, advanced months and other accommodation fees)
- Organized social events
- Paid Transportation to and from places of work (When required to be at more than one location)
- Full training Support System
- Free Chinese lessons or Language exchange partner pairing program.
- City/Country Rotation options for contract renewals
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by admin. Reason: update
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.