Salary: 23599 RMB (including housing allowance)
Type of School: Middle School
Start Date: August
Number of positions: 6
- Teaching kindergarten to primary aged children
- Planning your lessons using our MEF developed curriculum (Or adapting to use the school’s curriculum)
- Creating a fun and engaging lesson plan that will make students want to learn
- Monitoring student progress
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- English must be your native language/mother tongue. (As per government policy, the foreign language the teacher should teach only the language of his/her native tongue.)
- Hold a passport one of the following countries: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
- Clear Police Check or DBS
- Be suitable to a kindergarten environment
- Required to be onsite for up to 40 hours per week. Actually teaching hours between 20 and 30 teaching hours per week.
- Required to work 5 days per week.
- High energy and a kind presence required
- Some companies put age the max. age restriction of 40 years of age, as the visa is more difficult to get if you are older. This is case-by-case, and not official, but if you are older you may want to choose a different country with lower visa restrictions.
- If you have tattoos or extreme piercings, you must be able to hide/remove them (small or kindergarten accepted tattoos are usually not a big problem).
- Testing the type of teacher I prefer. Testing the type of teacher I prefer. Testing the type of teacher I prefer. Testing the type of teacher I prefer.
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES:
- Full Arrival Support (We will help with everything from picking you up, helping you get an apartment, getting your SIM card, WIFI, bank account, where to eat, where to shop, and all of the daily life needs sorted.)
- Free TEFL Certification Course
- Holidays offered: All national holidays offered. Testing other holidays. Testing other holidays. Testing other holidays. Testing other holidays. Testing other holidays. Testing other holidays.
- Choice of free flight paid upfront OR the equiv. of approx. $450 bonus after 6 months paid in local currency (You can choose between the two options)
- Processing proper Visa work permit
- Airport pick up, full arrival support
- Up to one-week free hotel accommodation on arrival (Usually a few days until apartment is confirmed)
- Healthcare Coverage: 80% of insurance companies coverage fees paid for
- Accommodation expenses Loan (cash advance for accommodation deposits, advanced months and other accommodation fees)
- Organized social events
- Paid Transportation to and from places of work (When required to be at more than one location)
- Full training support system
- Free language lessons (Online)
- City/Country Rotation options for contract renewals
- Testing other benefits. Testing other benefits. Testing other benefits. Testing other benefits. Testing other benefits. Testing other benefits.